Frequently Asked Questions
As of March 22, 2020
Is the RSC® Brace Scoliosis Intensive Seminar 2020 taking place?
Next RSC® Brace Scoliosis Intensive Seminar 2021 will take place from April 9 to 11, 2020 (planned) at Ortholutions in Rosenheim.
How does Ortholutions ensure that infections do not spread further or that seminar participants are not infected?
Basically, we are prepared for any emergencies with our security measures. This ensures routine, current guidelines from the authorities regarding the following crisis behavior.
As a precautionary measure, Ortholutions takes the following measures at all seminars in Rosenheim:
- Ortholutions increases the frequency of cleaning operations, especially in the area of sanitary facilities.
- As a precautionary measure, the cleaning measures are increased for more frequently used areas such as entrances, door handles, etc.
- Disinfectant dispensers are installed in the sanitary facilities.
- Should a suspicion arise within the company, spatial and organizational precautions are taken in the Ortholutions headquarters to take remedial measures.
- All Ortholutions visitors can find out where they can go in the event of suspicion.